Today I fed Carly lunch upstairs in my parents kitchen. I turned one of their four bar stools toward the highchair that she was in. Then Hailey came over and started lining the rest of the bar stools up one after the other. Then she went and got all her stuffed animals and put them on the chairs. Then she climbed up on one of the chairs herself and proclaimed, "We are on a choo choo train!" For those of you that haven't seen the Signing Time videos, there is one called The Zoo Train. She loves this one of the series. Anyway, she was telling me about all the animals we were seeing and the sounds they make. After I finished feeding Carly I went downstairs to change Carly's diaper, and when I went back up stairs Hailey was still on her "choo choo train" My parents said she was saying, "On my board!" instead of, "all aboard!" It was pretty cute. My mom got some pictures, but she took her camera with her to Las Vegas where they are going to visit my brother and his fam for the weekend. So I will have to post the pictures later. Stay tuned.......
Life on Purpose
5 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment