Sunday, October 21

Found a Peanut

Carly just had her 9 month check up last week and she is still just tiny. She's in the 3rd % for her weight (you would never guess it by how much she eats!). And she's in the 25th % for her height. Peanut is such a fitting nickname don't you think? But, maybe I should stop calling her Peanut. Perhaps it's the whole subconscious thing keeping her so small!?!

1 comment:

*The Holbrook Family* said...

Lisa-
Thanks for giving me the info to do a new template. It is sad that Matiekay had to stop doing them. I can't believe that Carly is only in the 3rd percentile in weight, she is so tiny. I took Hannah today, and she is in the 45th percentile for weight, and 75th for height, the doctor says she is tall and skinny, you wouldn't think that though, by the way she looks. She weighs 18 lbs. Well talk to you later.
Thanks
Kristy