Thursday, December 13

Merry Christmas!

Okay, so I know my blog has been kinda boring lately, sorry. So, I've put lots of pictures on this post for ya!

A couple of weekends ago we went to Temple Square and had my brother and sis-in-law take some pictures of us. Afterwards we went to their place and had hot chocolate, yum, and hung out. Poor Carly and her orange nose. I hope it goes away soon.



Here is the pic we have on our Christmas card this year (thanks to John and Photoshop Carly's nose isn't orange in this picture).

This is how we started the night out (mean mommy making the girls freeze their heads off).


Me and the Peanut


Hailey and Dan


I love the expression on Carly's face in this picture. It also looks like she doesn't have hands!

My sweet sweet Princess Hailey


What a cutie!

I LOVE this picture (wish I could see Carly better, I just know she's smiling).


Me and Carly and Carly's orange nose (yes those are two piggies in her hair)!


Dan and The Bug. They don't look anything alike do they? <--That was me being sarcastic! I think Hailey looks so much like Dan.

Awww. I love my family. I'm so lucky.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Hey Lisa!~ I'm so glad to see you have a blog. Your girls are super cute! I was leaving a comment last night, but then deleted it because I didn't want you to think we were psycho, looking you up and everything!! But I'll be sure to keep checking in! I'm a total comment-leaver. I know you wanna feel loved. :O)

Unknown said...

Thanks for the comment Heather. You are right, comments do make me feel loved! :)