My friend Laura "husband tagged" me, so here ya go, have fun.
What is his name?
Daniel Russell Houtz
(this is not a recent picture)
How long have you been married?
6 years
How long did you date?
7 months
How old is he?
29
Who eats more?
Dan
Who said "I love you" first?
Dan did. I thought after we had only hung out a couple of times that he was going to tell me he loved me though. But, he did wait a while first!
Who is taller?
Dano
Who sings better?
I would have to say me. But I do love when Dan sings and knows words to songs that I would never guess he would know.
Who is smarter?
I would have to say that Dan is. However, I think I’m smart too when it comes to figuring out how to fix things (I’m usually the one to put the kids toys together if it is required, and I LOVE doing it!).
Whose temper is worse?
Mine. Dan’s rarely in a bad mood.
Who does the laundry?
I do. I’m too picky to let Dan do it. It has to be done MY way.
Who does the dishes?
Dan, I help every now and then.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
While we are laying in the bed, I’m on the right.
Who pays the bills?
Dan, I used to when we were first married, but Dan wanted us to do the finances together and I lost interest. So he took over.
Who mows the lawn?
Dan, I’ve only mowed a lawn 3 times in my whole life!
Who cooks dinner?
I do
Who drives when you are together?
Dan
Who is more stubborn?
Me
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong?
We both are
Whose parents do you see the most?
Mine, only because we live with them.
Who proposed?
Dan, he sent me on a little scavenger hunt around Centerville/Bountiful. It included going to the Bountiful Temple grounds. The clue was duct tapped to the bottom of this bench that over looks the city. There was a couple sitting there (they were very much in love), and I had to say “excuse me but I need to get something” and I reached under the bench where they were sitting and ripped it off. It was kinda funny.
Who has more friends?
Well, my friends and his friends become OUR friends so I would have to say we are equal.
Who has more siblings?
Me, I have 2 brothers and 1 sister, and Dan has 2 sisters. We are both the youngest in our families!
Who wears the pants in the family?
Dan would most likely tell you me, but I think he does.
The End (do you get it?)
That was fun. Now I tag Kristi Williams, Heather Pace, Amy Hager, John Holbrook, and Cherish Bangerter! What that means is if you are reading this and you see your name you have to do a post like this on your blog, only it's supposed to be about your spouse.




4 comments:
I love that last picture of you!! Your tag was also enjoyable--I'll get on it.
Very nice- I love getting to know you guys better through the blog. It's fun!!!
What a cute couple. Your family is very cute. I have to mimic Laura's comment because it is so true. It is amazing how you learn so much about people through their blogs.
I will totally get to it when I have more time. What a fun post! :) You guys are such a cute couple.
Post a Comment