Thursday, May 1

New do.

Before, from the front.
(I really can't believe I'm sharing this picture, cause I really don't like it of me)

Before from the back

After, from the front


After from the back

These next few pictures I just thought were funny, so I thought I would share.
(I'm thinking about using this one ^ as my profile pic, LOL . What do you think?)


(Or, maybe I'll use this one!)

This one's blurry, but I thought it was funny.

Have a good day!

7 comments:

Kristi said...

Looks bootiful! Angi does a great job. I need to get in. I like the highlights and the shapes she added. It's a littly sassy.

amy said...

oh my gosh.. you look like kate to me. it's cute! you haven't been that blonde in a long time. i like it!

Julie said...

I LOVE IT!!! It's fun to brighten hair up a little bit. You look more like a 20 year-old than a mommy of two. Way to put a fresh spin on things. Good job. Whenever I get my hair streaked, I feel myself becoming more blonde mentally as well--who cares, blondes have more fun!

*The Holbrook Family* said...

Lisa- I love your hair!!! It looks soooo good! I love the highlights, it looks so cute on you! Keep it like that! WAY CUTE!!!!

Heather said...

I love it! It's so fun to get your hair done. I'd go for the cross-eyed picture for your profile. It's my fave. :O)

Anonymous said...

Your new hair is AWESOME!!!!! I am doing a big change on Friday and am scared silly. Wish me luck!

Cherish said...

Cute Hair. I like the highlights.