Wednesday, June 25

I'm baaaaa ack!

K people. I moved and I'm still getting settled. The house we moved into has needed (and still needs) a lot of tender loving care (it's filthy).

Anyway, we just got internet today. Wahoo! Now I can take some time to come and comment on blogs, and my oh my, there are a lot to leave comments on! I also have a lot to post about, but who knows when I will find time to do that, A LOT happens in a week and a half!

Thanks for still checking to see if I was alive and I hope you all knew that I was just giving you are hard time with that last post. I wasn't feeling much love, but I do now after all the comments, so thanks.

3 comments:

amy said...

yeah welcome back! i've missed your updates and comments!

Cherish said...

Glad You're back! Good luck with the cleaning. I think that is the worst part about moving.

Kristi said...

Glad you're still alive. Cleaning and unpacking is NO fun!