Monday, August 25

Saturday



We sold some stuff and made some dough. SA-WEET!

My brother John and SIL Naima came over on Saturday and we had a yard sale. It was fun. And it was hot. And we are glad we did it.

6 comments:

amy said...

looks like fun. did you make lots of money?

Anonymous said...

i don't know if money was the key factor in this garage sale - getting rid of all that junk we had sitting around was the best part. but i think we both faired nicely in the $ category. :)

Anonymous said...

oh yeah, and dan was able to get rid of his mega super ultra comfortable chair!

*The Holbrook Family* said...

Fun! I keep telling Dave we need to have one, so I can get rid of crap! Cause we got alot of it!! Hope you made lots of money!

Danielle said...

We need to do this. I keep thinking that I need to clean out all the closets before the baby comes, but most likely that will happen the week before he's here.

Russ and Emily Christman said...

It sounds like it was successful. Summer is almost over so it was probably a good time to do it.