Here we go!
1. Every night before I go to bed I have to go "tuck in" the girls. I have to touch their foreheads and cheeks to see if they are freezing or too hot. And then pet their hair, maybe I do this to get their hair out of their faces, but I really don't know why I do it.
2. Every night, and I've done this for many many years, I have to turn down the bed as shown in the picture above, okay so maybe not as perfect as in the pic, but you get the idea. It drives Dan nuts.
3. When I go shopping I tend to always buy something that I know I will be returning. And then it takes me forever to return it. Why can't I just leave it in the store?
4. I cannot go one whole day with out singing. I love to sing even if I make up the words to a song, like "It's time for bed" or "brush, brush, brush your teeth and don't forget to spit" etc. And I don't even care if I don't sound that great.
5. I wash my hands. A LOT. And it's not good for me to cause I have eczema on my hands and washing them so much causes them to crack and ooze and itch and bleed. So I try to wear rubber gloves when I'm cleaning and cooking, but when your hands start to sweat in the gloves it kinda defeats the whole purpose of wearing rubber gloves to keep your hands dry.
6. I'm not a big phone person. I've had jobs as receptionists and a reservation agent which means that I've had to be on the phone for 90% of those jobs, whether it was calling people or answering calls. But I do not like calling people, I get all awkward and sound stupid. Just ask anyone I've called. If you looked at my phone bill you would see that I usually only call Dan and my family.
I now tag, Amy Hager, Kristy Holbrook, Michelle Olson, Emily Christman, Stephanie Woll, and Melissa Diehl



4 comments:
i'm actually about to do this tag myself. Yours was fun to read. I hate talking on the phone, too, and that's one of my quirks I'm listing. ha ha.
ok so i will do my tag, i just can't think of any of my quirks now that you have put me on the spot. any suggestions? well i just thought of a few so i will do it soon.
I will do my tag, but it may take a few days, my mom is in town and we have been busy, and I will have to think about some of my quirks, I know I have many, but apparently I can't think of them right now!
Aw man you're gonna make me have to think, crap! I will try and get to it soon!
Post a Comment