Dan's 30th brithday is today!
I wanted to post a picture of my love, but blogger was having problems, so maybe later.
Happy Birthday Bubba! I hope you have a wonderful day.
You are the love of my life, and thanks for being so.
I think Olivia Newton John expresses how I truly feel with these words:
"I love you. I honestly love you!"
Love your guts and your nuts!
Lisa
PS We are still having computer problems, so I'm borrowing my dad's laptop, so I am still trying to come by and leave a comment on your blog cause I know how you miss them! ;)



6 comments:
so i'm confused. do you think he is crazy or do you just love his nuts? i am laughing so hard right now!
i am still laughing. maybe i will call you so we can laugh together.
TMI... loving part of his body shouldn't be expressed on your blog...
Hahahaha! Too funny.
Ya, I am laughing pretty hard right now,I agree not too many people express their love for their husbands private parts on their blog!! HA HA HA, your funny!! Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DAN!! Are you guys doing something fun for the big 3-0?
Happy Birthday Dan!!!! And happy birthday Hailey!!!!
Post a Comment