Monday, December 22

M.C. as in...

Merry Christmas!


I've got stuff to post, but I'm going to wait until Christmas is over.

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!

7 comments:

Steph said...

cute pictures Lisa, love your hair i so wish i could pull that off. Merry Christmas looking forward to seeing all the happenings!

Kathy said...

What's this? Santa making personal visits in your home. I need that.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

amy said...

em keeps "needing" carly and hailey to come over with their "dresses" like hers(the cheerleading outfits). we have had that conversation many times since we have been home.

Anonymous said...

I love the top family picture. Thanks for reminding me to get my family in front of the tree before it comes down and do the same thing. Have a Merry Christmas!

Russ and Emily Christman said...

Hope you had a joyous holiday. Your family is adoreable!

Julie said...

You guys are adorable and you had an awesome Santa!

Heather said...

I hope you had a great Christmas!