Friday, January 23

Are you with me?

This post is for my friends with private blogs!
Here's what I think you should do so that people (I) remember to check your blogs.
You should make a new blog. With that new blog it should remain public, this way we can add that to our Google Reader. Then just post a post that says updated and that way we have something to know that we should go read your blog! What do you think?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

why don't you just set a reminder on your computer to check my blog

Kristina P. said...

I am so with you. I always forget to check private blogs!!

Steph said...

Ya, aren't private blogs annoying!! Ha, I know, I don't get why blogger can get into a private blog to update the blog list and can't just get out to update an update. Kapish, hmm well maybe in my spare time... I say just check once a week, or so. ps Lora has FINALLY updated!

Kristi said...

Hey, mine isn't private anymore so you can add me back to your list of blogs and your google reader!!

Cherish said...

I completly agree with you too!!

tiburon said...

I completely agree!! I never remember the private blogs!