Okay, so I was waiting until today so that I had some hard evidence to show, but I was really let down today, and I'm sad. :( So you are just going to have to pretend that there is something to look at, okay? What was it you were supposed to see you ask? An ultrasound picture of my baby at 11 weeks. That's right. Number 3 is on the way. And no ultrasound for my first dr appt, what's with that? I mean, we did get to hear the heart beating, but still, no ultrasound? And I've been waiting for over a month to see the dr! Lame. Anyway, so there that is. My due date is Sept 21st, but we are going to really push (no pun intended, cause I'm havin' a c-section) for 9.9.09!
I also wonder how many of you were waiting for this post????



19 comments:
nothing is wrong with september 21st. she/he can share their birthday with Naima!
I was waiting for this post.
Oh, and we didn't get an ultrasound at our first appointment with the twins- which would be why we didn't know we were having twins until 16 weeks! But then with Aidan I requested one given our history.
I was wondering...
How exciting!!! Congratulations Lisa!!! (and Dan, and big sisters!) Yea, I am so happy for you! Sorry about the no ultrasound thing, but hey now you have something to look forward to, right? :) Awesome news!
sep. 7th is a good b-day too!
Finally!!! I have been waiting for you to post this! 9-9-09 would be a cool date!! Sorry about no ultrasound, that is weird he didn't do one! Oh well, at least you heard the heartbeat and all is going well! That's the most important!! How are you feeling? We are excited to be coming to visit in a couple of weeks!! Ethan wants to make a trap for a leprechan with Hailey, since how we will be there on St. Patricks day!!
I knew it! I figured you'd be announcing #3 anytime soon. When I got on today I thought, "I'm going to check Lisa's blog and see if she's pregnant." And sure enough! Congrats!! Hope all goes well with the pregnancy.
Congrats!!! That is awesome, now you just need to move into my neighborhood so we can just get together and let all the girls play all the time. Hoping for boy or girl?
Wow-that's big news. Congrats! Number 3. I can't wait to hear more. Especially if you'll be having a girl or boy! Fun. I hope you're feeling well. Good luck.
I'd heard. Congrats! What about 9/19/09? Whitney's is 9/19/99. Still fun!!
09/09/09? BOR-RING! 09/21 is like the best day ever ;) te he he! i'm so excited for you & the fam. your queen bee (halo) is going to have to work overtime to keep her crew in line!
What great news! I was wondering when you would have #3. I wonder if it will be another girl. Are you going to find out or keep it a surprise?
Congrats that is awesome. I hear #3 is crazy. September is a great b-day.
Giddy up, #3! So long to the man-to-man, hello zone defense!Congrats Dan and Lisa, we probably won't be too far behind you...JR
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Sorry that there are no photos though :(
I, too, have been awaiting this post (someone spilled the beans to my mom and she passed it on to me!!!).
Congrats! That's so exciting that our due date are so close. I will not be holding out for the 09-09-09 date though, I'm hoping I deliver before the end of August cause, man I'm gonna be huge!!!
CONGRATS!!! I'm so happy for you. that would be cool to be born on 9-9-09. I hope you are feeling well, and all goes great!
dude, 9-9-09 would be AWESOME!!! We are so excited for you guys!!! I bet the girls are so excited too!! Congrats!
congrats to you guys! i only had one ultrasound at 20 weeks. Every doc does it different i guess.... hope you are feeling okay!
Sunny
I'm slow at commenting on your BIG NEWS!! Congrats on soon to be #3. I only had 2 ultrasounds my entire pregnancy it was awful! Good Luck with the pregnancy. I hope you're feeling well.
Post a Comment