Tuesday, February 10

Teenage Victory Song -- A little Facebook fun!

So this has been going on on Facebook and I thought it was a fun one, so I'm also sharing it with all my blogging friends. You're welcome!

RULES:
1. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, Samsung P2, etc. on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
4. Tag AT LEAST 10 friends (including me so I can see your results).
5. Everyone tagged has to do the same thing. Even if you're not tagged, do it anyway...
6. Have Fun!

IF SOMEONE ASKS, 'ARE YOU OKAY' YOU SAY [I AM]?
Wordplay - Jason Mraz

WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY?
Falsas Esperanzas (False Hopes) - Christina Aguilera
(Apparently I have her Spanish album! LOL!)

HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
Dazed and Confused - Led Zeppelin

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
I Believe in Ghosts- John Ralston

WHAT'S YOUR MOTTO?
No Woman, No Cry - The Fugees

WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Summer Nights - Spanky Van Dyke

WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
The Fool On The Hill - The Beatles

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Drowning - Dashboard Confessional

WHAT IS 2 + 2?
Fine - Pat McGee Band

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Sweet Up And Down - Dave Matthews Band

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Ordinary Superstar - Danielle McKee

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Beauty - James Iha

WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
The Negotiation Limerick File - Beastie Boys

WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
The Secret Wedding - The London Symphonic Orchestra
(Dan's a big Braveheart fan)

WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Longview - Green Day

WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
Finally Forever - Chris Cornell

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR?
Black Hole - Aqualung

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
No Such Thing - John Mayer

WHAT DO YOU WANT RIGHT NOW?
Stockholm Syndrome - Muse

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
I Don't Know - Counting Crows

WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
Teenage Victory Song- Weezer

5 comments:

Holly said...

Hello there!

I found the correct email address in the comments, so I have your email now! Sorry about that! I am keeping it public for a little bit, though. By the way, I like the idea you had for private blogs so that people can use reader Ü

I wish you lived closer and we could get our girls together to hang out!

Julie said...

That is hilarious. I have to try that. I don't think my music will work as well as yours, though.

Anonymous said...

I haven't seen that going around FB, but I think it is very funny. Hope your doing well.

Russ and Emily Christman said...

That is so funny!

Kristi said...

I know you tagged me on FB but guess what? I don't even have an IPOD!! I know I'm out of it. I actually got one a few years ago but never opened it so I sold it. Now that I am supposed to be training for this race I'm thinking I better get one.