Thursday, June 11

Some random stuff

I LOVE So You Think You Can Dance and I'm so excited that it's back on. Last night was soooooo good.


K, so this is Cat Deeley, the host.
I think she is cute and love her accent, the way she says, "And here are your juhgees (judges)!" But doesn't her crooked nose bug you? It does me. I can't help but notice it. I promise if she got a nose job, just to make it straight, I wouldn't complain. Anyone else with me on this one?


Also, since I got two things about this, not one, two separate pieces of mail, about cord blood banking today. I'm wondering, seriously, does anyone know anyone that has done that? They sure do push it upon pregnant women.


Boy I sure have had bad heart burn with this pregnancy. I can't believe I have less than 4 months left! Isn't that crazy? I swear the more kids you have the faster the pregnancy seems to go! LOL!


Okay, so that's all I got.

5 comments:

amy said...

i just don't look at her nose. i thought that last nights show was so good! i felt a little silly because i actually cried a few times watching it (yes, i am a dork! everything makes me cry lately!)

Russ and Emily Christman said...

I love that show. It is like the only thing good on right now. The hip hop and contemporary are my favorites.
I hear you on all the things you get in the mail when you are pregnant. I have always nursed but have recieved enough coupons in the mail to buy formula for 2-3 months for free. The doctor send you home with a boatload of crap when they find out you are pregnant.
Hope all is well with the pregnancy and the heartburn ceases. Take care!

Steph said...

heartburn is no fun, sorry! I like that show too, I just can't ever remember which night what is on. I hardly ever get to watch any tv anymore.

Angelica's Family Adventures said...

I'm so with you on her nose. It bugs me too, but I love to her her talk too. I love that show!!!
I was noticing that you're getting closer to due date, under 100 days.

Julie said...

I'm glad you are under 100 days left now. This is supposed to be the best time of pregnancy, right? Very cool. Good luck. Oh, and that chick, I have seen worse noses for sure! Maybe the photo doesn't display its crookedness in all its glory. I think the accent might make up for it. I love a good accent.