Saturday, August 1

Caught up

Okay, so I think that's it. I should be caught up with all the stuff that's been going on lately. If you haven't noticed I've posted a ton in the last few days!



ENJOY!




PS Now I have some time so I am going to come and visit your blog!! Yay!

1 comment:

Chelle said...

Hey you! It has been a while! I hear you on the blogging thing, as you can tell I'm pretty awful at doing it...once a month I get something out! Anyway, how fun to catch up on what you've been doing--you look great and I can't get over how adorable your girls are! And how cool you got to be on that show with your sisters/SIL. Looks like you guys have had a fun summer! I'll be excited to see when baby #3 comes--good luck with the rest of the pregnancy!