Are you wondering what in the heck the title of this post means? Well, this little baby in my belly (Ellie in the belly) had them on her brain when we had our ultrasound at 18 weeks. You can go HERE to read more about them. So we were a little concerned, but Carly also had them at the same point in my pregnancy and they cleared up in a later ultrasound. So we definitely wanted to have another ultrasound with this babe to make sure things were looking good. We had that ultrasound today, and they are gone! Phew! It was also nice to be able to make sure she was for sure a she, which she is, and to see her again. We even saw some hair on her head! I guess we'll see just how much when she's born though.
(I know it's not the best pic to tell, but it's there, I promise)
This is baldy Hailey, heck she still doesn't have much hair!
According to the ultrasound she weighs 5 pounds 11 ounces! Does that seem big at this point? I hope she's not 8+ pounds when she's born, oh boy! She's head down, and her body is curved around the right side of my belly. No wonder I feel most of her kicks on my left side! So now I guess it's safe to go buy a new take home outfit for this little babe.
I still can't believe we are going to have 3 girls, crazy!



6 comments:
Glad everything looks good! I'm sure that is a huge relief! How exciting, three girls!!!
glad they are gone!
I've never heard of that before, kind of surprised. I'm so happy they are gone. I know what you mean, at first it's so crazy to say you have three kids, a family of 5, not 4 anymore. 5 just seems so much bigger, not much of a beginning family anymore. :) Good luck, you're in the exciting countdown.
Can't wait to see the next addition.
I am glad that those cysts are gone and that everything looks good! That is a huge relief I bet! I am excited that I will probably be here when she is born!
Yes, three girls is crazy. I'm glad everything looks good. One more month...
Post a Comment