Wednesday, September 30

Dan on the news...again!

Maybe you saw this story last night, maybe you didn't.

Channel 4 went to my husbands work yesterday to do a story on teachers. What does that have to do with my husbands work? You can watch the clip to find out!!!

Also, I hope you like the nice boob shot they get of the teacher! :D

We laughed pretty hard about it! Teehee!

I post this because I think my husbands sexy and I love him and think he does a good job at work and I think he looks good on TV! :)

Plus it's my blog and I can post what I want, so there! :P*

6 comments:

tiburon said...

Woo hoo!
The boob shot was my favorite part ;)

Jansen said...

Great piece! Maybe with all this air time, the folks at the Pie will give us lunch for free next time!

Michelle said...

Hey Lisa, this is Steph's little sister Michelle.
Congratulations on your beautiful baby. I bet the camera man really enjoyed shooting that shot, that's horrible! Anyway thanks to Dan my voice has gotten a lot better than it used to be.

Julie said...

That was so cool. I love his one line, "GOOOOD!" Very cool. You guys are so lucky that he made the news. I think that is the coolest thing ever.

Bradden, Sunny, Hyrum, and Olivia Cannon said...

Dan,
your famous! good job!!

Heather said...

Hey you! I had your blog address saved on my laptop and it hasn't been working. So I haven't checked your blog in forever. Finally found it, though. Your new baby is so adorable. You have such a cute little family. I just realized I miss hanging out with you two! We need to plan a dinner date sometime when we come down your way.
oh, and that news clip is cool! I loved the boob shot, as well....