Monday, October 26

Preschool

This silly girl started preschool today!
"Why so late in the year," you are asking your self? Because she is going to a preschool in a high school. They had to train the high school kids first. Anyway, she was so excited!












This was in the car waiting to be picked up (they bring her back to the car the same way after class!) and taken to her class.
Yes, we get curbside checking, in and out!! LOL! :)


She could hardly wait!
I love this girly so much it's crazy!
I totally cried when I was pulling away. I cried on the way to pick her up too. Just sitting here thinking about it I'm tearing up!
My girls are growing way to fast.

3 comments:

*The Holbrook Family* said...

She looks so dang cute! Love the outfit!! I am glad that she was so excited about it! How did her day go? Did she love it? I can totally relate to the crying, it is so hard to see them go to school for the first time! Why do our kids have to grow up so fast! I hate it!!

amy said...

she looks so cute! i bet she loved it! did carly miss her too?

Julie said...

That's so funny. I love preschool. It's fun. I hope she loves it.