I don't mean to be rude, but I laughed when I saw this. Would you use one of these? I think it looks ridiculous, sorry.
Here's what they have to say......
Modern Bonnets for Breastfeeding BabesMoBoleez hats are based on a simple, fun idea.
The idea? Design a hat just for the breastfeeding baby, with a tiny little head and great big brim that gives mom a little privacy and shields baby from distracting lights or noise.
The fun? Super soft, all-natural fabrics, baby-friendly colours, and beautiful, humorous illustrations for the top of the head (visible when breastfeeding of course!) And, lift up the brim to see a little message from baby!
Makes a perfect baby shower gift!
PS I will get to updating my blog soon!



8 comments:
i'm with you on this one. yikes. I do like those little cover-ups you can make. I've seen a couple and they are so cute. they just look like a small blanket, though.
that is hilarious! no, you would not see me using one! i'll stick with my udder cover.
I agree, seriously?
That is a little odd.
but I did use the Hooter Hider...
That is super silly.
Yes, ridiculous. I would never use one!
Seriously?!?!? I think you need to update your blog!!!! I need to see pictures of your kiddos!!
Hey Lisa,
I hope you don't mind, but I saw you had a blog when I was on face book and thought I would take a peek. Your girls are so cute and your blog is so cute. I have had my blog for almost 4 years now and I still have the hardest time updating it. You might have to give me some good tips! :)
Amanda
Post a Comment