My grandma, who we (everyone in my family) call Momo, gave me a little photo album recently and in it was this gem of a picture! I wish it scanned better than this though.
I think I'm a little over 7 months pregnant with Carly here. *The Bug used to be happy like this all the time. I sorta miss it. I wish she would smile like this now, it's so cute!
Look how she has no hair!
*I'm not saying that she's not happy most of the time. It's just the older she gets the more moody she gets!




3 comments:
I like your new font for the writing on your blog, how did you do that?
That's fun! Back in the days when you only had Hailey. You two look so cute.
So you would have been in AZ in that pic, right? I remember you lamenting about how Hailey had no hair...and after I had Siena I could totally relate! (We've still never had to give her a haircut and she's 3) ha ha. I love that pic of your girls at the top--your blog is so cute!
Post a Comment