Seeing that yesterday was Fast Sunday and I don't like getting up in front of people, I thought that I would share a little of my testimony about prayers being answered on the blog.
When Carly was about 3 months old, one day she started crying and I tried everything to get her to stop. I said a little prayer to help me know what to do to comfort her and the thought "sing You Are My Sunshine" came into my head. Well, Hailey was in the room and I thought I can't sing that to Carly because of the line that says "my ONLY sunshine" cause Hailey is my sunshine too. But the thought came stronger to sing You Are My Sunshine, so I started singing. Almost immediately Carly stopped crying. When it was over Hailey said "sing it again mom" and so I kept singing it and I started crying because I realized that my prayer was answered. I was rubbing Carly's head and Hailey came over and started rubbing her head too. Wow! The spirit was so strong. Afterwards I realized that Hailey probably doesn't understand what the word ONLY means. I am so grateful that The Lord does hear and answer prayers.
Life on Purpose
5 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment