Okay, so I know that many of you have noticed the new template. Well, I had seen other peoples blogs and noticed that they had very cute and different backgrounds/templates. I searched and searched and searched for weeks and weeks on the internet (just ask Dan how long I looked) for a new template that I liked, and then last Monday I came across this site http://matiekay.blogspot.com/. And when I found it I was like "Finally, I achieved something!" I love this template that I have, and think it's very cute. So for those of you who are wondering where I found it, there it is. Enjoy!
Life on Purpose
5 years ago



1 comment:
Hey Lisa-
Thank you so much for showing me the website to go to for the templates. I love them! I thought it was cute to do the Halloween one. How fun! Hailey's hair looks so cute! Have you decided what your girls are going to be for Halloween? We got Ethan and Hannah's pictures taken in their costumes, we get them back this week, so I will be sending one.
Post a Comment