So I was in the girls room tonight sorting through boxes of clothes (Hailey's old clothes for Carly now) while the girls were in there playing. I kept hearing Hailey say the name "Cheyenne" I just figured it was because at church on Sunday we introduced Hailey to a girl in Dan's Sunday School class whose name was Cheyenne, and I thought she just must have remembered her name. Well I listened a little closer to Hailey and she was saying "Ok Cheyenne, you sit there and the princesses (she has the Plush Disney Princesses) sit there. I'm gonna tell a story book, Once upon a time there was Cinderella. She wanted to go to a ball, but she couldn't go........" So then I asked her who Cheyenne was and she said, "That girl" as she pointed kinda near her princesses. So I asked her "Is she one of the princesses?" and she said, "No, she's a girl, she's right there." And I said what does she look like and she said, "She's got blue and brown, and pink and brown pants (totally a three-year-old answer)." So I guess Hailey has an imaginary friend named Cheyenne! I'll keep you posted on whether or not we hear about her again.
Life on Purpose
5 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment