Thursday, November 8

I got an owie!

So I finally went and got myself a flu shot. The last in my family, last the best of all the game I guess. I forgot about the pain you feel in your arm afterwards (kinda like how you forget what being pregnant is like, especially in the 9th month, and forgetting is how you end up with more than one child!)! Ouch I feel like I got slugged in the arm by an extremely strong individual (and that's after taking 800mg of Ibuprofen!). But I should say that I will be very happy with the result of not getting extremely sick, even if I still do get the flu it shouldn't be as sever. And in the end, I'm very glad I got one (also like being pregnant, the end result is always the best, and truly and honestly that's why we have more than one child!).

No comments: