To ME!
Yep, I'm 28 today. Feel free to wish me a happy birthday (ya know you want to, and I'll feel sad if you don't. Is that good enough of a guilt trip?), even if I don't know you. Comments are always welcomed.
Yep, I'm 28 today. Feel free to wish me a happy birthday (ya know you want to, and I'll feel sad if you don't. Is that good enough of a guilt trip?), even if I don't know you. Comments are always welcomed.
Kiss Out! From, Unknown at 9:57 AM
5 comments:
happy birthday! when i heard you typing on the phone i figured you were probably updating your blog. have a good day and have fun at training table~yummy. love ya
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lisa-
I am so sorry it took me this long to leave a comment for your birthday, I have been busy with my family this past weekend, and this is the first that I have been on my blog since they were here. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I hope you had a good day. Did you do anything fun?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! A little belated....I just checked your blog today! How funny, my sister "Lisa" had her birthday the day after you! ha ha.
Anyway, you're an old fogie. :) (I'll be 29 in March) So what did you do?
Happy Happy Lisa! I thought of you on Sat but we were out of town. I hope it was a good day. You should post about what a fun day it was being mother to 2 and wife to 1!
Post a Comment