K, so I've been tagged, by Laura, to write about the book I am currently reading. Well, I have really wanted to start reading The Kite Runner, but my sister still has that one borrowed from my mom. Yeah, I know lame excuse cause I do go to the local library very often, but oh well. Plus I have sooooo many other things I want to do with my free time. Anyway so my closest magazine will have to do.
Here are the instructions for those who I'm going to tag:
1. Grab your nearest book.
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the next 3 sentences on your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag 10 different people. (5 will do too)
I'm sorry I have to do page 122 because page 123 doesn't have more than 2 sentences (it's an ad for Swarovski).
"A sturdy wooden sandal or a wide woven belt will do the trick.
SHIFT
The shift dress is as American as apple pie, and Jackie Kennedy made the look eternally chic. Simple and understated-and remastered this year by Marni's Consuelo Castiglioni, Jil Sander's Raf Simons, and Phillip Lim-the style dispels the notion of prim and proper with splashes of electric pink and sultry violet."
~Harpers Bazaar February issue. The "How to Wear it Guide" on "The Season of the Dress" (let me just say I got a subscription thanks to mycokerewards.com. But maybe that means I'm drinking too much soda.)
If I haven't bored any of you and you are still reading then I TAG: Heather Pace, Kristi Williams, Cherish Bangerter, Danielle Villagomez, Amelia/Justin Lyon and John Holbrook. I double dog dare you!
Life on Purpose
5 years ago



2 comments:
Thanks for playing the tag game- even if you didn't have a book to use! You get points for being creative!!!
check my blog... TAG!
Post a Comment