This picture is not of our first date, but it was while we were dating. Check out my looooooong hair!
Dan picked me up around 7pm. I was wearing a sky blue turtleneck sweater with black pants. I don't remember what he was wearing. We went to TGIFriday's for dinner. On the way there he told me I had nice eyebrows! Funny huh? Anyway, after dinner, we went to my friend Lizzy's parents house (she still lived at home, and her parents were out of town) and watched a movie. What movie you might wonder? Well it was A Night at the Roxbury! Afterwards he drove me home and then he kissed me. This was the best date I'd ever been on, not because of the things we did, but because of the person Dan was/is. I was so giddy just even thinking about him after that. He even called me the next day just to talk! Also I always thought from the beginning of our dating that he was going to tell me he loved me, but he waited at least a month or two before he did that. And when he did all I said was "Thank you." Later that day I did end up telling him I loved him too though. I'm really glad that I gave this guy my phone number.
Love you Bubba.
This song reminds me of when we were dating




3 comments:
That is good stuff, Lisa. I can't believe it's been so long. And I do remember your hair that long. Wow! I think Dan's comment about your eyebrows is really goofy. The things guys notice... Scott told me my hands were eloquent--I don't think he knew what the word meant. Good times! I'm so glad you gave Dan your number.
Wow, Your hair was so long, it was cute. His comment about the eyebrows, cracks me up. That's great he noticed though. LOL
I love the thank you! That is classic. You guys seem very happy. Congrats!
Post a Comment