Tuesday, April 15

Taxes....


I can't believe that taxes are due today. That means it's already April 15th (when did that happen?)! I would have to say that this is the loooongest that Dan and I have ever waited to file our taxes. Usually I'm the one who gets to actually "prepare" them. This year I just haven't felt the urge to get them done, and we are getting mula back too, lots of it (having two kids really does pay off!)! I did get the federal done last week (which is still waiting a long time to finish to us), but I just put our TWO, yes two, states in the mail today! So anyway I'm wishing to all those procrastinators, like my self, Happy Tax Deadline (unless you are filing an extension)!








2 comments:

Mamu Lou said...

Happy tax day to you to! Isn't your hubby the accountant? Maybe I'm smoking something or my memory just sucks but that's what I thought.

Kristi said...

Jason gets so excited about tax time that we have our return in hand in early Feb. I can't imagine waiting until the deadline to send it in!:)