Thursday, August 28

Before the bath we like to color and dance!




Yes, Carly looks like a boy cause her hair isn't done and it does look bad. Yes, she is wearing a bib, I didn't want the marker all over her white shirt. Yes, it sounds like Carly is saying a bad word. Yes, I didn't immediately wash the marker off of the girls because they were about to get into a bath. Yes, Hailey's bed is not made. Yes, I am probably talking baby talk in the videos. Yes, I said "stair step" when I meant "step aerobics". Deal with it. I'm not perfect......all the time! ;)

8 comments:

*The Holbrook Family* said...

I loved this video, one of my friends had a video like this and I wondered how she did it! Very cool! I may have to experiment with it! I love all of the new posts, so fun to read!

Anonymous said...

the video no work for either naima or myself... and probably anyone else on a mac...

Angelica's Family Adventures said...

So Cute! I need to start adding video on my blog.

Russ and Emily Christman said...

You gotta love kids and what they will do for attention....

Anonymous said...

LOVE the video! And you are a crack up. My kind of Mom!

Kristi said...

You are so funny. Love your comment about not being perfect...all the time:)

Steph said...

Hey Lisa,
haven't checked in on you for awhile, we've been having technical difficulties... however, we just got a new computer! A mac, I am so excited, now i just have to figure out how to use the thing! Your girls are darling, I loved the pictures of them in the diaper box. too, too, cute. And the comment about Hailey telling Karly every move to make so funny, but all girls must do it, I was just laughing at my nieces the other day for the same thing. have a good day!

Julie said...

I love your commentary on this video. Very cute. Good times.