Dear Gumby aka Nastia Liukin,

Thank you for making 5'3" look tall!
Although I guess it's not hard when you are standing by girls that are only 4' 8" (Shawn Johnson) and 4'10" (Yang Yilin). But still you give 5'3" a good name.
From one shortie to another, thank you.
Yes, I claim that I'm 5'4" but, as hard as it is to admit, I'm really probably closer to 5'3"




6 comments:
(*insert the infamous nelson laugh from the simpsons)
ha-ha
love,
your older brother
it's funny- i thought she was taller, but yeah I guess it is just because she stands next to midgets.
Your funny! I am still laughing that cute little Shawn Johnson's feel couldn't touch the floor during her interview after winning Silver.
yeah trying being 5 even! (well, maybe a 1/2 inch more) ;-)
Hey look at the positive. At least you get to wear cute shoes with tall heels. I don't even attempt heels...way too tall with them, besides I can't really walk in the dang things anyway. :)
Gotta love the Olympics, I'm gonna be sad when they are over.
you crack me up. :)
Post a Comment