Tuesday, August 5

Two words........


LOVED IT!
(I finished it last night!)

13 comments:

*The Holbrook Family* said...

You have finished it already? Wow! I am about a third of the way through, I just can't find the time to sit and read! I love it so far! My friend called me to see if I was done with it, and she said she was so disappointed with it! I was like Aaaaah, don't tell me that! So hopefully that was just her opinion.

Russ and Emily Christman said...

I am almost done!

Steph said...

Lisa you are good. I am in the middle of the Host and making myself get done with that first so I can move on to breaking dawn...can't wait! Thanks for not leaking any details for those of us on the slow boat!

Anonymous said...

i am almost half way through- can' find enough 'me' time to read!

Cherish said...

I'm slowly getting through breaking dawn. Just because I haven't had much time. It is totally different than what I've expected, but I hope it gets better as I read on. :)

Mamu Lou said...

I finished it over the weekend despite working a 12 hour overnight shift (although in honesty, it was a slow shift and that probably helped me finish it sooner!). I love how SM wrapped the story up so well that it feels complete. A good ending to a great series. There are some things in the book that felt a little incongruent with the other 3 books. Lots of plot with not as much character depth maybe? I wished there had been more interaction with the major characters from other 3 books(the Cullen family, for example). I almost wished she would have broken the book up in to 2 books because it felt like she was trying to cover so much of the story in one book that she had to leave out a lot of the character interaction that I love. Anywho, there is my two cents on the topic.

amy said...

i want to be a vampire now....

Julie said...

Luckeeeeeeee! I haven't gotten a hold of it yet. I'm waiting until my sister is finished. I'm so glad you loved it. I can't wait!

lps said...

The PowerPuff Girls. Yeah Amanda will forever be 12-14. She got home from her honeymoon today. Even weirder!!!

Kristi said...

Can't say it's turning out how I wanted. I finally to some action though so hopefully I'll enjoy it at the end.

Heather said...

haven't read it yet. but i have it. can't wait! don't spill any of the beans yet.....

Anonymous said...

Hey! Where were you? You weren't at the reunion? I had to go late but it was a lot of fun! I wanted to see you!

Anonymous said...

You didn't miss too much just a lot of mingling and catching up on the last ten years. It was fun to see everyone though.