I know, I know. I have a TON of blogs to comment on. I will get around to it. I'm just not feeling it today cause I've got a sick throwing up baby. And I've had family in town so I have just not had the time to come and leave a comment (which I usually try to do when I've got sleeping children during the day). I will, I mean I don't feel like I HAVE to, but I want to, so you (and by "you" I mean, if I read and leave comments on your blog) should be expecting comments soon.
Have a great day!
I hope it's better than mine and that you don't have to keep cleaning
up throw up! :)
Isn't that a nice note to leave on?



4 comments:
hope she gets better soon! wish i would have known that we wouldn't be seeing you guys today so that i could have said good-bye to the girls. give them big squeezes from me!
Is is Carly or Hailey? I hope what I was feeling wasn't what she has! I will feel really bad, we kind of thought it might be from a medication I was taking, because my kids never were sick! I hope she gets better soon, it is no fun when they are throwing up! We had so much fun with you guys! Thanks!
I'm sorry girl. Bad news. I hope you don't join in with the barfing. That is a mess. I hope the family feels better fast.
I hope that it all has passed. Thanks for reminding me I have to get around to commenting on blogs. Sometimes eay to forget with Reader.
Post a Comment