Okay, you got me.....I was only joking about those other hair cuts!! :)
I didn't mean to cause you a heart attack Aim.
And although I said I wanted "dramatic highlights" I don't think I could pull something like that off like you could Naima.
And I won't be going for a femullet, but thanks for that opinion John.
I was totally going to wait a few more days until I posted this, but I couldn't wait, cause I really do want some input.
But seriously, I am really considering one of these, and yes they are all girls hair cuts (so were all of those others, I'm just putting that on here cause one of the girls is wearing a football jersey). Oh and also just FYI I am not going to color my hair all crazy, I'm gonna stick to blond highlights for now.
And once again I have blacked out all of the faces so that you can focus on the hair.
Whaduya think?
#1~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~#2 (but blond)
I hope I didn't spoil the advice you would give me with that last post, you know like the whole, "boy who cried wolf" thing.
Please let me know, this time I mean it!
I've mad it easy for you by numbering them.
Which one will it be??????









14 comments:
thank goodness! i really have been sick thinking about you cutting your hair that short!!!!!!!!! i like #3 or #6. i am jealous becuase i want a haircut so bad, but i don't trust anyone but lorenzo and well, i just need to save up my $$$$. oh, i am also glad that you are staying blond! thanks for stopping my heart attack.
boooo! you fooled me :)
i vote for this one:
http://art.allayers.com/images/large/morgan_fairchild.jpg
The aquarium was fun for the kids, but you heard right. It wasn't that great of a place. I probably wouldn't go back, but Gavin had fun!!
Those are gorgeous haircuts. I like 1 and 3 for you. They are both bodacious. Post an after pic so we can see which one you picked!
i really think you'll be missing out on all the attention you'd get if you went femullet. (with steps in the side of course.)
and naima's link is definitely a top contender in my book.
no on the paris hilton btw.
I think you should go with either #1, or #6, and I think you should go really dark, I have always wanted to do it really bad, but never dared, but since how you are already somewhat darker, I think you totally should, it would be soooo cute!!! Good luck! I anxious to see the final results! I will be there Friday, so I want to see it in person!!!
I like #1 it is different and fun. It would be easy to maintain with the kids too!
I am posting my choice before looking at what the others voted for. I really like #1, and I also think #2 is cute. You are so funny. I like all the options you are giving. I need a change. Love the previous post where you showed all your past hairdo's. I am sure mine would be boring since it always seems to stay long. Go for it! I think you will look super HOT!!!
Number 1 for sure! Funny I still knew most of the people in the pics even with blacked out faces!
Don't do the Gweneth.
You're 'tagged' look at my blog to see what I mean.
P.S. I like #6 or #1 if you want sorter.
By the way I think #1 is really cute!!
my faves are #1 or #6. You're so cute, I think any of them would look good on you. have fun getting it chopped!
I love all those hair-cuts. But my favorites were #1 & #6. I can't wait to see an after picture!!
My hair is always just the same. I'm not daring enough. Good Luck!
Post a Comment