Okay so I'm going to be getting my hair done next Friday, Sept. 12, and I'm wondering what I should get done. I do know that I want to cut and color it. I just don't know how I want it cut, or what color. So that being said, I was wondering if I could get some input from my bloggin' buddies. So to help you decided I've put pics of me with my hair various ways from 2004-2008. Then at the bottom I've put up some hairstyles that I'm thinking about, and I thought if you could help me decide which cut to go with that would be totally awesome. Also I darkened all the faces so that you could focus on the hair. OH and if you have input on what color too that would be great, I'm thinking either platinum blond, bright red, or black, or some really dramatic highlights.
November 2005~~~~~~~ December 2005
May 2006 ~~~~~~~~~~~October 2006
March 2007 ~~~~~~~~June 2007
October 2007 ~~~~~~~May 2008














7 comments:
definitely the last image with the saved sides. that would be awesome, oh with the Sharon Osborn red coloring. ;)
also shave some steps into the sides.
or go with the classic Femullet. (look it up)
you really want to go that short? i liked your hair a lot around the time hailey was born. are you really going to go that short???? i am sure it will be cute, but i say don't go shorter than your chin.
ok, so i just looked at the pics again, and i think that you are just kidding. right?!? i don't want you to go that short!!!!! your hair is too pretty.... you're kidding right? i really am feeling sick about you cutting your hair boy short. don't do it!!!!!!!!!!!
girlfriend you cray-zay! :) just kidding! i hope you're not kidding about the red highlights b/c i think they'd be so lovely! i'd be so jealous! i've always contemplated getting some weaved in my hair.....one day. for fall, i'd love to see you go dark again, i thought you were uber sessy when you cut it short and went dark. once you go (almost)black you'll never go back! (can you tell i'm in a goofy mood)
you have changed your hair a lot! I must be boring, mine is always the same.
Lisa, it don't matta what you do to your hair you will still be beautiful! However I'm with your sister, don't go that short, I think darker hair is fun for fall/winter, and blonde for summer. Man now i wanna go get mine done!
Luckily, I read the part duxe post first so I knew this was a joke. I love all your different hair-do's. My favorite of your former styles is Dec 2005 and June 2007. You can't look ugly. I can't wait to see what you decide on.
Post a Comment