Thursday, October 16

Husband tag

So Ann tagged me, however, I've already done this tag, so I thought I would just take a few minutes to go on and on about Dan.

Dan is such a stud. He's recently lost 25 pounds! I'm so proud of him. I mean I've always thought he was sexy, but now he's even more sexy, rarr rarr! He is the best husband any girl could have. He does the dishes and takes out the garbage and has NEVER left the toilet seat up! He gets mad at me when I don't close the lid after I've used it! Anyway, I could go on and on about all the things I love about him, but I think that would probably bore you, so I will just end it with this; I love him the most for loving me. I'm so lucky.

Love you babe.

2 comments:

*The Holbrook Family* said...

Dan is a GREAT guy!!!

tiburon said...

Congrats to your hubby!! 25 pounds is awesome :)