Wednesday, October 15

Too cute not to share

So yesterday I took the girls to my parents so that they could watch the girls for us while we went to can us some food, right? Well we were going to be late so my parents were going to put the girls to bed, right? So anyway, Hailey says to grandma, "Do you still have that princess bed?" and grandma says, "I didn't know we had a princess bed! Where is it?" And so I asked Hailey, "Where was the princess bed?" and she says, "You know, it used to be a queens bed. It was on the floor."


Then it clicked in my brain! So I told grandma (my mom) that she was talking about the queen size blow up bed! And so I guess since queens and princesses are in the same category (royalty), and she forgot it was called a queen bed, why not call it a princess bed?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's amazing how their minds work. Last week in the car with Zach, he was looking at a motorcyclist and says "Oh I get it. Motorcycles are dangerous b/c they can't wear seat belts". Pretty good logic to me!

Kathy said...

I love how kids communicate, they are so funny.

What a cute Story!

amy said...

she's a nut. so did she get to sleep in the princess bed?

Anonymous said...

that reminds me of ethan's 'punching capri's' (boxer shorts).

Anonymous said...

That is cute!

Steph said...

too cute!

*The Holbrook Family* said...

I love it!! She is sooo funny!!

Angelica's Family Adventures said...

I love it! Oh to the princesses!
Oh, I tagged you on my blog. It's about getting to know you & your hubby better.

Aimee Memory said...

That is the cutest thing ever!!