When did Hailey get so big that she has to try clothes on before we buy them?
When did she learn that she can do things by her self, i.e. put a new dvd in the player and start it up with the remote?
When did she learn to lie?
When did she learn how to get on my last nerve?
When did she learn to say "I'm sorry I did that." with out me having to ask her too?
When did she learn that if Carly doesn't like something she doesn't it like it too?
When did she learn that I will always forgive her when she's done something bad?
When did she learn how to cheer me up when I'm feeling a little sad?
When did she learn how to be funny?
When did she learn how to pose in the mirror?
When did she learn how to say "I love you" at just the right moments?
When did I blink and she was so grown up (well, for her age)?
I love you Buggie. I always will. Even if you think I have a big bum (read Hailey Quote on sidebar)! :) Thanks for teaching me how to be a good mom. Thanks for all the times you say "Mom. Mom. Mom. Mom." and then I say, "WHAT?" and you say very sweetly, "I love you!" Means a lot to me sweetie. Thanks for being such a great big sisters to Carly. She loves you so much. She wants to do everything you can do. And thanks for loving dad too. He loves when you sing the "I'm so glad when daddy comes home" song. It's so cute. Thanks for getting so excited about a new nightgown that has some of the princesses on it. Your reaction was priceless! Please always remember,
I love you <---------this----------> much, and more



6 comments:
Oh, I loved this post! Hailey is so cute and is such a nut, she makes me laugh so hard!! We miss her! I can't believe she is almost four!! I have said it a thousand times, but I really do hate that kids grow up waaaaaaaaay too fast!!!
Hi Lisa! Thanks for saying hi. My memory is failing me. What was your maiden name?
ps. Suzanne Hart(who helped with your blog design)is my neighbor and friend! Such a small blog world. :)
What a sweet post! I wonder the same things about my kids!!
That was a fun post to read. Wow- she can write her name! Hannah still struggles (too many humps she says).
did you teach her how to spell her name, or did she figure it out on her own? she does a good job. what a cutie.
I remember when she was born. Time really does fly! It is amazing how much kids learn in those first few years.
Post a Comment