Wednesday, November 19

Hailey stats

I love this pic of Hailey! She's 18 months old in this picture.
She had a doctors appointment this week.
She is in the 90th% for her height, and the 75th% for her weight!

9 comments:

Aimee Memory said...

That is way too cute!!

Aimee Memory said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristina P. said...

She is just adorable!

amy said...

i can't believe the 75%... she is so skinny! the 90% i can.

Steph said...

so cute!

*The Holbrook Family* said...

I agree with Amy, how can she be in the 75%? She is so skinny!! Cute picture of her! Did she have a fun birthday?

Julie said...

I LOVE that pic. She's on the bigger end. Good for her. None of these itsy-bitsy, petite, little, blow-her-over-with-a-sneeze kind of girls over here!

Russ and Emily Christman said...

Happy late b-day Hailey!

tiburon said...

What a cutie patootie!!