
We carved pumpkins Thursday night.
Pumpkins at night
My two pumpkins in their costumes next to the pumpkins!
Hailey was Tinkerbell and
Carly was an angel
(she might not have acted like an angel, but she was dressed like one!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And now for the best costume of the night.......
(scroll down)
wait for it......
Are you ready for this???????

Oh yeah! That's what I'm talkin' 'bout!
And here's my little family!What?
What's that?
Oh, who am I dressed up as?
Dolly Parton!
Maybe you can see it better in the next picture...
Anyway, we are missing Aaron and Michelle from this picture because Aaron wasn't dressed up, party pooper, and Michelle had to work, we missed you!
So anyway, after Grandma and Papa's house we went trick or treating in our neighborhood. That was fun, but Carly was done after she got her first treat, and that wasn't fun. Then after some more trick or treating we called it a night and came home and handed out candy and then put the girls to bed.
Over all it was an awesome day.
Hope you all had a happy Halloween!



18 comments:
OH MY GOSH!!!! You guys did it up right!!! I LOVE the pumpkins!
FANTASTIC WORK - I only wish I was so talented!
Great costumes - your hubby is the BOMB!
That is awesome!! I can't get my husband to dress up ever.
I'm loving the pumpkins. I have to check out this shark bait thing you have mentioned more then once.
Love it!!
OK, now I'm just angry that you haven't told me you've been lurking! I've been missing out on cuteness this whole time!
LOVE the pumpkins and the hilarious basketball costume. I will be posting pics on Monday of ours.
And I better see you on my blog, or else!!! ;)
You all look awesome in your costumes! We loved your pumpkins. That one throwing up is the best.
Those pumpkins are great! We didn't carve this year.
Oh and Dan- that is awesome! Nate would never dress up like that!
You guys had great costumes. The girls looked adoreable. Carly seems like she has gotten bigger since we have seen her last. I guess it is just that age. Happy belated Halloween!
You crack me up! Both of you. Love it. And those pumpkins are cute. I saw the vomiting one on the history channel special on halloween. very cute. and I love the one that's chewing on a smaller pumpkin head. :O)
Awesome pumpkins! Your girls are so cute in their little costumes! Good job for dressing up! You all looked Fantastic!!!
the girls looks so big... and so do the kiddos!! so cute! is that dan's uniform from high school?
Nice Costumes!! Dan looks hilarious!! Good job on the pumpkins too!! I really like the one with the little one in it's mouth! The girls look cute in their costumes also!! I didn't know Hailey was going to be Tinkerbell too!! Hannah would have loved to see her being tinkerbell too!! We got the new Tinkerbell movie, because Hannah thinks she is tinkerbell now!! It is such a cute show!! Glad you had a fun Halloween!!
Great costumes! Jeff loved the pumkins, especially the one throwing up his guts.
I love your costumes! That is awesome. I can't wait to find out what Scott thinks of Dan's costume. I love you as dolly. She's my favorite. Did you play up the accent and naive, dumb-blonde personality? Your pumpkins are awesome too. I'm glad you guys went all out for Halloween.
Hilarious! Dan is the man (where'd you find those shorts?) He looks like the guy from HSM. Nice implants. The blonde suits you well:)
Awesome Costumes!! How fun. Dan is so skinny....has he always been that skinny?
any man who will wear "john stocktons" is a man after my heart.
you guys look fab, and i'm impressed that you did pumpkins. we don't do that anymore. and my kids cry "not fair". but i'm a cold hearted snake.
i just hope they don't see your blog.
No WAY!!!!!!! How DID you find us??? I am so glad you did! Jansen is gone watching the U of U game at a friends, and when I show him Dan's costume when he gets home it will make his night! You guys are so cute! It is so awesome to see your blog and see how big your kids are getting! They are so beautiful! I can't believe how old Carly is! She was a little smiling baby the last time we saw her! I will link you guys too Ü
Hol
Lisa, you are hysterical. When i just saw the pic of you before I read the post, I thought, "Wow, Lisa is looking quite busty..." Then I started cracking up when I saw that you were Dolly Parton. What a great idea! And bravo to Dan for having the guts to wear that outfit. Jared would probably say, "Over my dead body." :)
Those outfits are extra sexy! LOVE IT!!
Post a Comment