Friday, January 30

Would you rather......

Be in Goodyear, where my sister lives?

Goodyear, AZ
73°F
Current:ClearWind: E at 7 mphHumidity: 16%

Or

In Salt Lake, where I live?

Salt Lake City, UT
37°F
Current:Mostly CloudyWind: NW at 0 mphHumidity: 59%

I swear that is the forcasted weather right now as I speak type!

11 comments:

Aimee Memory said...

I would rather be in Arizona. I like warm weather. I actually like Georgia weather a lot. By the way all the girls have green eyes. Lindsey and Kirsten actually have some brown in their eyes like me. But yes, they all have dark hair. I am sure that as they get older they will all want highlights like me.

Kathy said...

Or Vegas 65....?

I think Salt Lake..

Kristina P. said...

I'm in between. I'm in St. George right now. 63 degrees.

amy said...

or what about san diego where it is about 84 today. it was so hot at sea world. i think we may have all got burnt. ooops, bad mommy!

Unknown said...

salt lake!!! woot woot!

Heather said...

Gotta love freezing our tails off. Of course, I'm slightly colder than you up here in Logan. :)

Angelica's Family Adventures said...

73! But really, I want St.George weather where my parents are.

*The Holbrook Family* said...

Vegas isn't bad, we are supposed to be 67 for the high here! Your parents have been enjoying the slightly warmer weather here, and said it would be hard to go back to cold weather! You guys need to come visit, while it is nice here and cold there!

tiburon said...

Are those my only options?

Cause if I could pick ANYWHERE - I would rather be in Cabo :)

Steph said...

Arizona for sure, or California, or Florida, or anywhere warm... remember the good ol' days when we could just jump on a plane and be there without a second thought? I'm missing that, I need a vacation! :)

TOVAR said...

We love our warm and love to visit the snow. It's nice to have the option, but that means the airline companies need to get on board w/cheaper flights.