Monday, April 20

8 years ago today....

We had our first date!
This picture is not from our first date, but it was taken while we were dating.
Check out my loooong hair!

8 comments:

TOVAR said...

Sure that wasn't your first date. . .good black mail for your girls. Just teasing. I remember long hair Lisa. Not from high school but when I bumped into you randomly a few years after. You have such thick amazing hair that it looks great at any length!

Steph said...

cute picture! I remember your long perfectly strait har too, soooo jealous!
So where did you guys move? Hope all is well!

Angelica's Family Adventures said...

Ours was May 14th. Crazy how much of the same schedule we are on. I can't believe it's been 8 yrs we've known our hubby's!

amy said...

how does time go by so fast?

*The Holbrook Family* said...

Wow, I can't even remember when Dave and I had our first date! Our very first date was sometime in Sept. 1996 I think! Long time ago!! Time passes way too fast!! How's the moving coming along?

Holly said...

That is a cute pic!! Now, THIS, is how I remember you guys!!! Doesn't time fly by? And, how cool that she had the same costume!! Also, Jan and I are so impressed that Dan was in that article. Congrats Ü

Hol

Heather said...

aaawww. :)

tiburon said...

Happy Anniversary!