Thursday, April 30

It's a.........




BABY!!! :)




With feet


And legs


And a heart beat


Oh, yeah and with girl parts!

When the ultrasound tech asked if we wanted to find out the sex Dan said, "Yes." I was sorta surprised, but since he said yes then I couldn't say no. So there ya have it!

13 comments:

Kristina P. said...

That's so exciting! Congrats!

amy said...

yeah! you make such cute girls!

TOVAR said...

Funny that I was the 1 girl vote in your poll. I liked how you kept the suspense up by adding all those ultrasound photos. Go clever you. Congrats!

Mamu Lou said...

That's really funny! I was convinced you guys would end up with a boy this time (but then again, I thought I was having girls!!). I guess my baby guesser is broken! CONGRATS!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aimee Memory said...

I had a pretty good feeling that you were going to have another girl. Only one more and you will be just like us with 4 girls!! I am so happy for you all!! Good Luck with the rest of the pregnancy!

*The Holbrook Family* said...

Congrats!! Your 3 little girls will be such best friends and have so much fun together! I would rather have all girls than all boys!!

Russ and Emily Christman said...

Congrats! That is really fun.

Anonymous said...

Guess you guys only make girls! Congrats though- that'll be fun!

tiburon said...

Hooray!! Congrats on a princess!!

That is fantastic :)

Cherish said...

Congrats! She looks healthy. For me that was so comforting, when I had the ultrasound myself:) Good luck with the pregnancy!

Heather said...

woo hoo! love the post. You're such a crack-up. :O)

Julie said...

I'm more surprised that Dan wanted to know! Congrats on another girl. You sure are good at having girls. Why stop the trend now? That's awesome.