Shortly after we moved (back in April) we transitioned Carly from the crib to a big girl bed!
She did pretty good.
She still shares a room with Hailey.
One night we did go in and found her like this.....

We figure she must've climbed up there when Hailey had fallen asleep and was playing with Hailey's princesses until she fell asleep herself! What a nut.
We also just recently got rid of the bink. We cut the tip off it. She's doing pretty good with that. She says "I don't want my bink cause it has a hole." So at least she thinks it's her idea to not want the binky, right?
Now, if only we can get her potty trained before this baby comes. We'll see, but I doubt it.



3 comments:
Oh she is such a nut!! That is so cute! I love that she crawled into bed with Hailey and fell asleep!! We need to get Hannah into a big bed, I figure I will just wait until we get moved and settled!!
so cute! did you let them sleep that way all night?
That's so adorable. I love that Carly climbed in her sis' bed. They are SO LUCKY to have each other!
Post a Comment