Wednesday, July 29

Rainbow

One day after it down poured for like 15 minutes, I looked out our window and saw this!

It was so bright. I've never seen a rainbow so bright before.
It was actually a full rainbow, but my camera isn't fancy enough to capture the whole thing.



So I took a video of it! LOL!
It was very cool.

1 comment:

Steph said...

Hey Lise,
Cute posts, they were all fun to read!
ps you should not feel bad about not leaving comments. I don't always either. I blog because It's THE closest thing to keeping a journal I have ever come. I'm really going to get it printed out one day. So I do it for me, if someone leaves a comment great if not great. For me its a fun way to look back and remember what my kids have done and watch them grow. Love ya girl, hope you're feeling good. pss you made me happy I didn't do swimming lessons, I'm with you I think private is the way to go. Thanks for reminding me! :)