Tuesday, September 8

Some random stuff

The girls enjoyed playing in the sprinkler one afternoon.



I love this picture of Hailey in mid-flight cause it look like she's jumping so high!




Soakin' wet.

Aren't they cute?


Hailey started dance class last week.



Carly was playing so cute, I tried to get some pictures of her,

but she didn't want to "say cheese" her words, not mine.




Someone has dropped.



Ellie in the belly!

(Thank you mom for good genes. No stretchmarks!)


I really would love to have her tomorrow (9/9/09), but my doc said it was too early, so we have a c-section scheduled for next week, the 15th! That's one week from today!

4 comments:

Steph said...

oooh, Lise looks painful! Good Luck next week, or if she decides to come early! Keep us posted!

Loralee White said...

You are a skinny prego butt!!!!

tiburon said...

Dang you had the cutest preggo belly evah!

Julie said...

You really look perfect prego. I can't believe how far your belly sticks out! That looks dangerous!