Monday, November 12

Thankful for (the 2nd week)

I'm thankful for:

  • Dan
  • Hailey
  • Carly
  • Rubber Gloves
  • Family (my parents, Dan's parents, siblings (mine and Dan's) and their families, and grandparents)
  • The word Silly
  • Built in liquid fabric softener dispenser in the washing machine
  • The way Dan looks at me
  • Being amazed by my kids
  • People who smile
  • Disinfecting (Clorox) wipes
  • Balsamic vinegar
  • Music
  • Email
  • Late night talks with Dan while in bed
  • Goodthings Utah
  • Ice cream
  • Costco
  • Target
  • Being able to laugh

I will be back next week with more.......

2 comments:

*The Holbrook Family* said...

Hey Lisa-

I was wondering if you had ideas on what Hailey would like for her birthday. Would you rather me give her clothes or toys? Also, would Dan rather have a giftcard from somewhere, or have me just get him something? (Probably a shirt or something.) And I will be bringing their presents with us when we come next week for thanksgiving. If that is ok. I guess we will be celebrating the birthdays while we are there. Anyway, just let me know. Thanks

*The Holbrook Family* said...

Lisa- Sorry I forgot to ask what size does Hailey wear? And where would be the best place to get a giftcard for Dan? Ethan is so excited to come play with Hailey. It will be fun to see all of you.