Wednesday, April 9

That was then.......








Push play (sometimes you have to twice)


20 years ago


1. I turned 8 (I'm the one on the top row with the red bow in my hair)

2. I was baptised and......

3. I was confirmed a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (yep that's me with the eyes closed)


10 years ago1. This very exact date (10 years ago) I was in Mexico with my sister (I'm the one in red)


2. I was a senior in high school (this was the night of our senior dinner dance)


From left to right; Melissa, Me, Danielle, and I don't remember her name, sorry.
Oh and I think that's Cooper that snuck into the background!

3. I graduated from high school! I was so glad to get outta there. Notice the sky in this picture? No, it wasn't photoshopped, it really was that dark and gloomy. It was a freezing cold day, and the graduation ceremony lasted waaaaaaaaaay too long, and it started to rain on us. It was so dumb, they had a kid that wasn't graduating speak! Anyway, when they started to give out diplomas everyone just ran to the sides to get in line so that they could get the heck out of the weather, it was craaaaazzzzy. None of this "after you get your diploma go sit back down" stuff.



Can you guess by the colors (orange, white, and blue) which high school in Utah I went to?


5 years ago



1. My nephew Ian was born.

2. Dan graduated from Utah State with his Bachelors.

I lucked out with this picture, seeing that he left before I did and I wasn't planning on seeing him before the ceremony started!



3. We moved back to Salt Lake from Logan.


1 year ago




1. We welcomed Carly into our lives.


I just really like this picture so I thought I would post it!




2. I was starting to get used to the two kids thing.


3. We put our house in Arizona up for sell, and moved back to Utah!


This year


1. My dad was in the ATV accident (one of the scariest things I've experienced)

2. I'm pretty sure that I have the cutest little girls on the face of this planet. I also think that Hailey is starting to actually like having Carly around.

3. I am still so in LOVE with this sexy beast! Rhar!

Yesterday

1. I took my dad to one of his therapies.

2. I went to visit Momo (my grandma)

3. I went shopping while Dan watched the girls (HEAVEN! thanks Dan.). He even put them to bed with out me!

Tomorrow

1. I will take my dad to therapy.

2. I will probably go shopping while waiting for my dad to finish his therapy.

3. I might take the girls and go visit Dan at work.

Whew! K, so, this is supposed to be a TAG, so if you would like to do this one go ahead.

8 comments:

*The Holbrook Family* said...

I liked this, it was fun to read. I like how you included pictures. I thought about doing it, but I can't remember a thing about me 20 years ago, other than I was 11. Plus I don't have pictures to go with.(well my mom does, but I can't get them right now.) Sorry, I didn't mean to offend you about Yo Gabba, Gabba, I know you like it. It just bugs me! Kids like it, and I guess that is what it is mean't for.

Heather said...

It was fun to look throught those pictures of you. You are always going to look so young and cute.

amy said...

first of all... NICE overalls! secondly, i see so much of hailey in those pics of you when you were little. especially around the eyes. any lastly, i LOVE that pic of the girls hugging. you should have that enlarged to a poster size. costco does it for less than $10 bucks. it would be sooo cute!

Julie said...

Love this Lisa! The "sexy beast" comment made me laugh. I'm so glad you and Dan met and I adore how cute your kids are in all your photos. You are so good at capturing the moments.

Russ and Emily Christman said...

How cute, lots of fun pix!

Cherish said...

That was fun to see all the pics & to learn more about you.

Danielle said...

Cute post. Jen Schmidt? was her name? I am pretty sure. I remember that night and what a great time we all had.

Yes, we are still alive. I have been bad at both pictures and blogging the past few months.

We are coming home for a month this summer and I would love to get together.

Unknown said...

Danielle, I would love to get together when you are in town. Let's do it.