Not so sure Hailey
We saw a marching band
A juggling clown riding a uni-cycle

A float

More clowns

Another float with princesses on it! Hailey told me she saw Cinderella.

We got treats

And we (Carly) got jealous
We saw more floats
Oh wait, that's Great Grandma Houtz, Great Grandpa Houtz, Papa (Dan's dad) ,and Carly!
And more old people! :)
This time with Hailey
Russ, I really don't think you are old, I just thought it was kinda funny.
After the parade at Grandma and Papa's the girls were playing so cute with each other.
Later that night Dan and I decided to walk, yes I said WALK to Sugarhouse Park to watch the fireworks with the girls. We live just a little over 2 miles away from the park, so it wasn't that bad.
The girls chillin' on the blankets waiting for the sun to go down.
Still waiting for the fireworks
Carly getting a bit antsyWe had perfect seats for the fireworks. They were awesome. Carly did pretty good, she was so tired and wanted to go home halfway through the show. Dan threw her in the stroller and that worked for a minute. Then Hailey got in the stroller and Dan put Carly in the same seat with Hailey and she was fine. On the walk home Hailey fell asleep quickly. Carly fell asleep only minutes from the house, little stinker. Over all we had a great time. It was nice to not have to walk to the car, get in the car, and sit in traffic on the way home!





2 comments:
Wow you are brave 2 miles with young kids back and forth. I am glad it all worked out. Happy belated independence day!
Fun pictures. I've decided that the 4th of July is one of my favorite holidays. And with Perfect seats & parking that has got to make it even better.
Post a Comment