Wait, Hailey is running away from the water?
Ethan didn't want to play in it either. I think this is as close as he got.
(He's in the orange shorts, not the green shirt)
I like this picture cause I got Carly and Hannah in it.
Carly got caught in the water when it turned back on.
I think she got the most wet out of all the kids!

This was Hailey after a little while. She's under the pink towel! Ethan was behind one of the strollers, so we let the kids play on the "normal" playground for a while.
Hailey loved the swings.
Ethan giving her a push, what a nice cousin!~~~~~~~
The next day we went swimming with the kids and Dave, my brother, and Dan at the Cottonwood Heights Rec Center. We were able to walk cause it's just down the street from my parents. It was a lot of fun too. I forgot to take pictures. I wish I would have. That night we kept the kids up late to watch some fireworks, it was the 3rd of July after all, oh wait, the big fireworks day is the 4th that's right, anyway that was fun.
We had such a fun filled sunscreen wearing week! We had soo much fun. Thanks for playing with us Dave, Kristy, Ethan, and Hannah.






3 comments:
Cute Pictures!! We had sooo much fun with you guys too! We wish we lived there so we could hang out all the time! Thanks for entertaining us all week!
Liberty park is so mush fun! It looks like the kids really enjoyed themselves.
Liberty Park looks like a blast. Sunscreen wearing weekends are the best!
Post a Comment