BLOG!
Yes it's true, thehoutzes.blogspot.com has turned one!
I can't believe it's been a year. It's so big! When did this blog get so big? A lot sure happens in a year! (aren't those all things you should say for a first birthday? LOL :))
Yes it's true, thehoutzes.blogspot.com has turned one!
I can't believe it's been a year. It's so big! When did this blog get so big? A lot sure happens in a year! (aren't those all things you should say for a first birthday? LOL :))
Kiss Out! From, Unknown at 12:00 AM
9 comments:
Happy birthday to your blog! I was just thinking the other day, that I can't believe I have been blogging for over a year now! It's crazy! I LOVE it!!! I am so addicted to it!
You crack me up! Happy B-day to your blog!
ps your cookies look yummy! To bad we live so far from each other or I'd come snatch some. :)
Happy birthday to your blog! Your posts are so fun. Its great learning more about you & your family.
I love your blog- it convinced me to start one myself a few months back!
Yay for blogging!
I'm so glad that you all have blogs for me to look at!
That should have said,
"I'm so glad that you all have blogs for me to look at too!"
Lisa it was great to hear from you! You have cute kids too! I'll put you on my blog.I'd like to keep in touch. Hope all is well! Love Lora
Happy Birthday to your Blog!
Wow, I've been blogging longer than you and your blog kicks my blog's butt.
I can't believe it's been so long since I've checked up on you. such cute pictures of your kids. Do they really get along that well all the time? It seems like every post talks about how much they love each other and play so well together! lol.
And by the way, I love the cake in that picture. Now I want to make one that looks like that. :O)
Post a Comment